The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Only one day left...

First let me apologize that I have gotten so behind on blog reading. I'm going to try to catch up this weekend when I have free time since I. will. not. be. posting. I am so ready for a break and am looking forward to a fun, carefree weekend of non-posting. I have to say though, as much as I am getting whiny about it, the month went by much faster than I thought it would. My posts weren't always as quality as I originally intended them to be, but I have posted everyday thus far and have been having a blast e-mailing my new and old internet buddies. Now I have to focus on Secret Blogger Santa so I can make sure my girl gets some fun stuff from me.

Anyway, one more day. Hang in there NaBloPoMoers. The finish line is right. there.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    I am over NaBloPoMo, even though encyclopediasass was fun to write. I didn't really consider the fact that yesterday was my big annual work event. Ooops.


    But, yay for us! We made it!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Aimee said…

    Congrats on making it through. I'm the glutton next month. :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    Yeah! Last day! Woohoo! I, too, will be taking the weekend off from blogging.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Marriage-101 said…

    I've enjoyed it. I will miss your daily posts. :(

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    Thank god for the end of November! And for my husband who is even making it so that I don't have to pull any more words out of my ass today. (Now if he would just email me his post already...)

    I'm excited to be done with these daily posts. I haven't even glanced at my Secret Blogger Santa's blog to get any ideas of what to send her.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I don't know how you guys did it. I've felt really unbloggy lately.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home