The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Public Service Announcement

If you have not signed up to receive e-mail from Cold Stone Creamery then you are seriously missing out, my friends. Just go to their website and sign up for the birthday club. Each yeah on your birthday they will e-mail you a coupon for a free "love it"(med. sized) Creation. They definitely won't overwhelm you with e-mail either. When they do send e-mail, it always involves some cool coupon anyway. Tonight Edgar and I indulged in a buy one get one free "love it." I couldn't even finish the dish o' deliciousness! Such a good deal! Anyway, if you love ice cream as much as I do, and especially if you have a birthday coming up, go ahead and sign yourself up. Trust me, you won't regret it. And if you get a coupon and don't want to use it, by all means send it my way.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Whoa! Poppy and I went to Cold Stone tonight and also used the'bogo' coupon. What creation did you get? Unlike you, I ate ALL of my ice cream. It tasted so good and I haven't had Cold Stone in a long time but I could have barfed afterwards.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I've never been there. I'll have to check it out, you ice cream pusher. lol

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    I love me some ice cream, but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of Coldstone. I think their flavors are kind of blah. I'll always be true to Baskin Robbins!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous cady said…

    i love cold stone. i just got the buy one get one free coupon too! :)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Well, I would. But the nearest one is 106.34 miles away. Actually, it says the nearest one is 105.59 miles away, but that is as the crow flies. Mileage-wise that particular store is actually about 220 miles away.

    See, this is why I have a whole category on my blog dedicated to living in BFE.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger L Sass said…

    I am part of the birthday club to. Because the free coupon is good for two weeks, there are about 2 days when AS and I can use our birthday coupons together!!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    Do you have Old Chicago in Richmond? If so, get yourself on the World Beer Tour. I don't even really like beer, but I'm a cardholder because it means they send me a coupon for a free pizza (a WHOLE PIZZA! FREE!) every year on my birthday. I love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home