The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, February 18, 2008

all together now..."wtf have I done?"

I woke up this morning and remembered that I only had until Tuesday night to come up with something to submit for Julie's contest. Julie is my girl so of course I MUST enter her contest of awesomeness (it doesn't hurt to suck up, right Julie?)

Throughout the day I kept trying to come up with something funny to take a picture of, but being Monday and all, my brain was still on weekend time. When I got home from work I got Bugs "leashed up" and went for a run (I made good time, by the way). I've been trying to lift weights more regularly and tone up a bit. Last night I cleaned and vacuumed our second floor. Half of it is Edgar's office, the other half we just use for whatever. I decided that I'd bring my pilates mat up there to help motivate me to do crunches, stretch, etc. After my run I was all pumped up so I decided to get in some crunches before dinner. Of course, everywhere I go the dogs must follow. Is that what it's like to be a mom? I began doing crunches and was almost through my second set when...WTF....

"OMG EDGAR! GET THE CAMERA! QUICK! I NEED YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE FOR A BLOG CONTEST"

He was all like WTF?!

It just goes to show you that a true WTF moment must happen organically.



(Also, WTF is up with the camel-toe? And the ass view? Must have been on wide lens)

11 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Erin said…

    I almost peed my pants when I saw this picture!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger janet said…

    hot ass! :)

    Do your doggies follow you to the bathroom too? My cats do. I think you're right -- it's good training for motherhood!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Oh good God Lindsey! That is freaking hysterical. So much so that I snorted loudly when I saw it and scared Hemi enough so he jumped and looked at me like WTF? Woman?!

    I'm still laughing and although he's laid back down, he's still giving me the stink eye. Oh. My.

    Breathe Sue, breathe.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I love how much you love me.

    And yes, patronizing me works.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Frickin Lindsey! Looks like you got a couple of supporters.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous audrey said…

    OMG Lindsey, that is perfect! I love that it's censored! I was thinking about entering, but now I'm definitely not going to, because no way can I top that.

    On Sunday I was gettin' my groove on with a little DDR for the first time since we got Smalls, and she was very upset and confused by the whole thing. She was looking over the back of the couch toward me in the basement working my ass off and she just kept barking at me, like WTF is happening down there?!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Operation Pink Herring said…

    That picture is priceless! I try to stretch or do yoga at home sometimes and I'm always stopped by three gatos climbing on me, demanding to be petted, pouncing on my ponytail.

    Mine also follow me to the bathroom, Janet!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Marriage-101 said…

    I don't see camel-toe but I second Janet's comment on "hot ass!" ha!

    My dog follows me everywhere too.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    At least he wasn't humping your head! lol

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    OMG, I feel kind of weird saying this, but...

    Lindsey, I love your censored crotch!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    This is classic! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home