The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Vote for B

If you live in Virginia VOTE OR DIE, just as P. Diddy said. I stressed out over who to vote for and even had a dream about it last night, but I woke up early and got to my voting location before work, which means I get to wear my "I Voted" sticker all day. So hott right now.

Speaking of elections, a very crucial election is coming up...

Audrey and Erin are hosting the Bloggie Doggies Awards and Bugs would like you to consider nominating him for one of the lovely awards. Here are some links to refresh your memory:

I mean, seriously people, he is cute!!

Weiner shadow and all!

He will be a very sad reindeer if the internet doesn't show him any love. Very sad.

Seriously people, he is already working on his acceptance speech...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Marriage-101 said…

    Oh Bugs! You've got my vote buddy.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger L Sass said…

    Bugs is cute!! Cuter than all the presidential candidates put together!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Can we vote for him for president? It would be better than what he have had for nearly 8 years. Plus I bet Bugs is 10 times smarter.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    Vote Bugs! But remember, before anyone can vote for him, someone has to nominate him! So, nominate Bugs!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    OMG I voted last week & was SO nervous on the way in & was in tears on the way out b/c it was done. Final. And I was all OMG what if I accidentially voted for the WRONG PERSON! lol Then I went home & had a few to calm my nerves! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home