The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, May 05, 2008

You were just too busy being fabulous

I've had many, many, many requests (a solid 4, at least) to return to the world o' blogging. I've just been so distracted and I wasn't feeling it. If I haven't been to your blog in awhile please don't take it personally. I still love you. I do. I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I have a feeling that when I spiral into my deep, dark post-wedding depression that I'll be around quite a bit. For realz. Anyway...

I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!

I can't say it all in one post so I am going to try to give you lots of the highlights throughout the next week or so. Most of them revolve around my wedding, which let's be honest, is all you wanted to hear about anyway. Right? Today's topic: photography.

A few weeks ago I got an e-mail from my wedding photographer, Paige. The wedding package I selected does not include an engagement photo session. She contacted me to see if Edgar and I might like to do a session anyway so she could get to know us a little bit better before the wedding. We had such a fun day! Paige is an awesome photographer and overall just a really fun person to be around. I'm going to totally pimp her out now...so, if you live in the greater Richmond area and are looking for a photographer you should totally give her a call. Dudes, she even has a blog.

If you want to see the entire gallery from our photo shoot you can go to Online Viewing. Choose Edgar and Lindsey from the drop down menu. Our password is june07

I have nothing more to say today. Just go look at pictures of me. Yes, I'm really that vain.

16 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    The fishy faces are classic!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Operation Pink Herring said…

    They're so cute! how weird is it to make out in front of someone, though? I love the high-five shot!

    MORE WEDDING TALK, PLEASE.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger L Sass said…

    My love! You have returned!

    I love the photos--they are gorgeous and you two look so happy.

    More wedding talk.

    STAT.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Making my way in PA said…

    Awww. Missed you. But hell, pictures are good too.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    LOL!
    I love the one where it looks like you are about to eat his face.

    hahaha

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    Yeah, yeah, I already know about those pictures. I wanna hear about your aatjg party!

    (Glad you're blogging again!)

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Chiada said…

    Yay! You posted! I have been missing you, too. I check your blog everyday for updates and sigh when there's nothing new there. I was even thinking of emailing you too but you beat me to it with this post. Keep 'em coming!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Chiada said…

    P.S. The pictures turned out excellent! I love the setting - the scenery! Such beautiful soft colors. I've always wanted pictures taken in tall golden grass. There's something country about it. And that old barn type structure? Awesome.

    Oh, and you guys looked great, too. :) I think my favorite shot is the one where your arms form a heart shape and you can see the sky above your heads.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Lindsey, you are so gorgeous. Seriously. I'm loving these shots, especially all the smushy ones.

    And all the matchy-matchy-ness is killing me. BRING ON THE WEDDING TALK!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger janet said…

    the photos are great!

    more please! :)

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Those are really great! And I never realized how handsome Edgar is. He's got that whole Backstreet Boy (man) thing going on. Roar! lol

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Paige did a great job. I love the ones in the field.

    OH, and the one where Edgar is kissing your neck is also very sweet.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Mrs. Higrens said…

    Glad you are semi-back. Adorable pictures, and I can't wait for more pre-wedding details.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, OpenID picturepaiges said…

    I LOVE YOU!!!!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Lins... more updates. I miss you!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    Dude! Are you nervous yet? lol I saw your pictures they're GREAT! You two look wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home