The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Open up...it's time for "party mouth"

It's late Saturday night and close enough to tomorrow to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! This year, Sarah won't have to share her birthday with a turkey, which is awesome. Instead, a group of us are going bowling to celebrate. My bowling skills are about as good as my singing skills, so it's bound to be a fun afternoon of me rolling a heavy ball into a gutter. Enough about me though, let's talk about Sarah. How about we all say why we love Sarah, as per tradition...Sarah's tradition...that she probably started on her own birthday. :-)

If you don't know Sarah you could always visit her blog and come up with something. Or just make something up.

Here are 10 reasons why I heart Sarah, in no particular order.

1. She has pretty hair.
2. Actually, all of her is pretty. Sarah is pretty inside and out!
3. She is funny, witty, smart.
4. She is one of the most considerate people I've ever met in my life. She's a good listener and a giver.
5. If Sarah does not approve of your actions, she will cut you.
6. No really, she will.
7. Sarah is creative. She knows how to do things like knitting and coming up with cool designs for her blog. She's a reader, a writer and a lover. Unless of course she is about to cut you.
8. Sarah is full of passion.
9. She inspires people to be better.
10. Sarah is a true friend and one of the best friends I've ever had.

Happy Birthday, friend of mine.

Edward Cullen wants you...
to have a happy birthday.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thanks for all of my birthday love, Randy! And this is like a blog comeback post so I feel even more special. Most of all though, thanks for recognizing that I am a passionate lover. This is true, SO true. I can't wait for birthday bowling! See you soon!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Operation Pink Herring said…

    Happy birthday, Sarah! But keep your passionate love away from my vampire.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I heart Sarah because she got you to blog. :)

    Happy Birfday, Sarah!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I heart Sarah because she will cut me if I don't!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is too funny, I am and will always be the only Ken Hoffman that matters. I am 100% real and regret any looser that uses my name, MAN UP BOYS!! or I will visit soon, trust me... Take care of your own such as I have all my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home